Important Notice

For other and/or new job vacancies available, you may contact directly the employer's phone number.
5
Posted on 7:05 AM by DAVAO JOBS and filed under , , ,
Sasa, Davao City
Tel. # 234-9432 HR Office

MECHANICAL ENGINEER
-Male, 22-30 yrs. old, licensed Mechanical Engineering Graduate. Fresh graduate are welcome

CHEMICAL ENGINEER
-Male, 25 yrs. old, licensed

CHEMIST
-Female, 25 yrs. old, licensed
5
Responses to ... LEGASPI OIL COMPANY, INC.
Unknown said... October 31, 2012 at 10:39 PM

good day... i just want to ask if it's okay to accept male applicants like me which is licensed and a fresh graduate for the job as chemist in your company?

Unknown said... November 28, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Good morning maam/sir can I have your contact email address? so that I could pass my application and resume?? please Email me the certain info thank you and good day.

hoping for your immidiate reply

Engr. Ervin S. Lim

Joan Sorbito said... February 13, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Good Evening! I would like to verify if my Grandfather, Palermo Richa have a share on your company, because we found a share certificate that indicates that my Grandfather is shareholder. Is it true? We need your response. Thank you!

Unknown said... January 14, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Good day.I will only ask if you are still hiring mechanical engineers.Thank you.

Lyca said... September 10, 2016 at 5:16 AM

Good day!
may I ask the email or the fax number of the company. it is because our company, YJ company, needs the crude oil from your company. I know this website is not for these messages, but we are deparate to get at least the email or the website or the fax of the company. thank you!.

Kyung Won Choi
YJ company