Important Notice

For other and/or new job vacancies available, you may contact directly the employer's phone number.
2
Posted on 5:38 PM by DAVAO JOBS and filed under ,
The Human Resource Manager
Bo. Ilang, Davao City
Tel. No. 238-0844

MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (4)
-Male, 35 yrs. old and below, single or married, graduate of any management course, aggressive, honest, responsible and diligent
2
Responses to ... TEFASCO
Unknown said... June 14, 2018 at 3:48 AM

Dear Ma'am/Sir;

Good day I'm DENNIX M. ADLAWAN I'm looking for job vacancies i'm a college degree graduate of BS in Information Technology i live in panabo city i like traveling person and i am a good person,responsible in working and i am fast leaner talking about job position.Hoping your response. Thank You.

Sincerely Your's

DENNIX M. ADLAWAN
APPLICANT

Unknown said... February 10, 2019 at 7:47 PM

Monday 11, February 2019




TO HR Manager
TEFASCO.
Brgy. Ilang Davao City,
8000
Davao Del Sur
Philippines


Sir/Ma’am :


Good day!


I am writing this letter to express my strong interest to be part with your company and applying in any vacant position. Herewith are the credentials that support my qualification for the job.

I am already eligible and prepared in the job after being a student of the Diploma in Agricultural Engineering Technology of the Regional Training Center, Korea-Philippines Vocational Training Center, Davao.

Being a student in DAET, I have secured National Certificates relevant to the job I am applying. My NCs are Motorcycle/ Small Engine Servicing NC II, Rice Machinery Operation NCII, Heavy Equipment Operation (Forklift) NC II, Automotive NC I, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning NC II, Shielded Metal Arc Welding NC I, Tile Setting NCII, among others.

Soft-wise skills, I am detail-oriented, good in time management, can work under pressure and have high degree of commitment to my work.

Thank you for taking the time to review my papers. I am willing to further discuss my qualification in an interview at your convenience. You can reach me at O9485534O93 (TNT).




MARVIN B.TACANG
Applicant