Important Notice

For other and/or new job vacancies available, you may contact directly the employer's phone number.
15
Posted on 5:02 PM by DAVAO JOBS and filed under , ,
Door 10 Ilaieco Bldg. Bo. Ilang, Tibungco, Davao City
Tel. No. 238-0320 to 24

DATA ANALYST (1)

-Male, at least 21 to 35 yrs. old, college graduate (BS Agriculture, BS Computer Science, BS Statistics or any related courses), at least 2 years experience in Production Statistics (Banana Operations), proficient in MS Excel and database handling, basic programming skill is a plus but not a requirement, can deal with numbers (interpretation & correlation), possess good oral and written English communication, willing to render service beyond 8 hours with less supervision, willing to work long hours
PRODUCTION DATA ADMINISTRATOR (1)
-Male, at least 21-35 yrs. old, college graduate (BS Agriculture and/or BS Computer Science or any related courses), at least 2 yrs. experience in Banana Production Statistics Office, holds supervisory position in previous employment(s), proficient in MS Excel and database handling, basic programming skill is a plus but not a requirement, possess good oral & written English communication, has good inter-personal relationship, willing to work long hours
15
Responses to ... UNIFRUTTI SERVICES, INC.
Unknown said... March 1, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Hi ma'am/sir!
Do the position of Production Database Administrator already filled up? If not yet please email me @ adbarte84@gmail.com or call me with this number 0926347977.

Thank you

Red said... May 2, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Are you guys in need of I.T. Personnel? please e.mail me redpisao@yahoo.com. Thanks

marven said... March 21, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Sir asking if you need Graphic artist or IT personnel/technical support, BSCS Graduate currently working as a Graphic artist.

please do E-mail me if ever marvenext@yahoo.com

marven said... March 21, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Sir asking if you need Graphic artist or IT personnel/technical support, BSCS Graduate currently working as a Graphic artist.

please do E-mail me if ever marvenext@yahoo.com

marven said... March 21, 2012 at 7:11 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
ideasall said... February 27, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Is your company need Quality Assurance officer to check all labels output from computer to flexo printing? Or need a graphic designer on your flexo needs. I work in Cortess Printing for almost 12 years of experience and have the knowledge on flexo and offset printing. I am vacant in your convenience time. My landline is 2822183 and mobile number is 09081806897.

FYI: for now, i work as a freelancer over the net.

thank you and bless us all!

Unknown said... January 11, 2014 at 10:52 PM

good afternoon ma'am/sir i am a graduate of BS Agriculture major in horticulture and i would like to apply for the position of data analyst i have been hire in Marsman Drysdale Agri-ventures Group as a Researcher and I have an experience on data analysis. my contact no. is 09169602754 please contact me if the position is still available thank you

Unknown said... August 1, 2014 at 11:26 PM

good afternoon sir/ma'am the position data analyst already filled up?if not yet please email me at junreydelacruz1@gmail.com or call me with this no. 09056024145. I am graduate of BS Agriculture major in Plant Pathology and i have 2 years experience in production

Unknown said... November 11, 2014 at 12:35 AM

Are you looking for a car to rent monthly?please contact me 09228498580
we offer a wide variety of SUVs, Pickup, Sedans etc. montero,ranger,strada,urvan,mirage etc.
2013 model and up.

Unknown said... April 14, 2015 at 1:54 AM

Hi is your company looking for data analyst.. I am data entry analyst custom broker currently working in flatworld solution for almost 3 years .I graduated of bsit. Please text me 09192105659

Unknown said... December 3, 2016 at 6:47 PM

good day!,i am nuriel alonzo jr., an agribusiness graduate,i conducted my 2 month internship at unifrutti group philippines- tortuga valley plantation inc. in digos city,davao del sur,do you have a position that is fit for me, i would like to be part of the admin staff specially in data encoding. here is my email address nnalonzojr@gmail.com and nurielalonzojr@gmail.com

Unknown said... January 2, 2017 at 11:31 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said... January 2, 2017 at 11:31 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said... January 2, 2017 at 11:33 PM

Dear Ma'am/Sir:


I am interested to be part of your company as a Warehouse or Logistic Officer. I believe that I can efficiently and effectively work in your company.

I am Jeric Jhon E. Miel, 21 years old, single, currently residing atLot 27, East Square St., Margarita Village, Buhangin, Davao City. I am a newly licensed Customs Broker and a member of Chamber of Customs Broker, Inc.

I will be grateful to be called for an interview to further discuss my skills and experiences. Please contact me on my Globe mobile number 09153871181/ Smart mobile number 09093376883 or email me at jek10_miel@yahoo.com.

Unknown said... January 9, 2019 at 10:13 PM

Hi Ma'am/Sir,

I'm interested to be part of your team. I'm Ma. Doriefe Dayagan a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration. 21 years old. Currently residing at Bosque Bunawan, Davao City.

I'm looking forward to be called for an interview to further discuss my ability and skills. You may contact me on my number 09500940579 or email me at dayagandoriefe22@gmail.com.


Thank you and More power